Stop worries about people not replying your emails. WhoReadMe will notify you when your emails get read or forwarded. WhoReadMe tells you read duration, recipient actual location, organization name, operating system, etc... (see full features)
We offer commercial service, but FREE of charges! What are you waiting for? Click the button below to join now.
Yahoo has implemented DMARC policies which will blocking any email which is sending on behalf of your own account. For a quick fix, please follow instructions below.
- Login into your WhoReadMe account.
- Click "Account" tab.
- Click "SMTP Accounts".
- Press "Add" button at the bottom left.
- Select your @yahoo.com email address from the list.
- The SMTP settings should fill in automatically.
- Insert your Yahoo account password, and press "Add" button.
- Please wait a while for authentication process.
- Once it has been added, try to send your email again.
It you are getting authentication error, please try again later as Yahoo server is overloaded at this moment.